Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Cooling time: a few hours but feels like forever when you're hungry.
Your Shopping List:
1/2 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes (optional)
What to do with it:
- Add quinoa to a medium saucepan and bring broth or water to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low, allowing the quinoa to simmer.
- Set timer for 15 minutes, because the quinoa will be done after about that much time.
- If you haven't already, now is a good time to cut up the veggies.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, add the garlic and olive oil and then mix it up. Transfer to cold bowl.
- To cool your quinoa, stick it in the fridge or freezer.
- Once cool, add the rest of the ingredients!
- EAT it up.
and I hope you will be too :)