I spent this weekend doing some cooking and food prep and it paid off!
Your shopping list:
What to do with it:
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Cook turkey over medium heat in large skillet
- Once fully cooked, drain fat, remove turkey and add to a large bowl with cooked quinoa
- Spray pan with oil and return to medium heat
- Add garlic and onions and sautee until almost golden brown
- Add vegetables to skillet and cook until spinach is wilted
- Transfer veggies to bowl and add spices, panko, tomato sauce and one cup of cheese
- Mix well
- Pour mix into baking dish sprayed with olive oil
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25 minutes
- Enjoy once cooked, or freeze individual portions for later!